Legacy Bank – COVID-19 Update
Covid -19 Updated May 15, 2020
Legacy Bank branch lobbies are now open for operation.
For the protection of our staff, our customers, and the communities we serve, Legacy Bank has put measures in place to keep both our employees and customers safe.
For customers who choose to come into branch lobbies, we are practicing social distancing and adhering to strict cleaning procedures. Additionally, hand sanitizer is available for your use upon entrance.
Our team also continues to serve your banking needs through our drive-thru, night depository, ATMs, Customer Service Call Center, and our digital banking tools.
Should you have any questions, please call us at 316.260.3711.
Online & Mobile Banking Features:
- Access accounts, check your balances and transfer funds between Legacy Bank accounts.
- Deposit Checks with Mobile Check Deposit. All fees waived through May 31, 2020 on number of checks deposited.
- Pay Bills with Online or Mobile Bill Pay.
- Send Money. Send and receive money with Pay a Person.
- Find Branch and ATM Locations.
During this unprecedented national health emergency, fraudsters will continue to take advantage of the situation. Please be extra cautious during this time to keep your users and yourselves safe.
Please know that Legacy Bank will not reach out via phone or text to request personal information or to verify challenge questions.
If you receive a text, email or phone call that you believe to be a scam, please call us at 316.260.3711 and let us know.
This page will be updated as necessary.