The Best of Both Worlds
When your business utilizes a Certificate of Deposit (CD) through Legacy Bank, you benefit from the guaranteed return of a savings account with the higher return of an investment.
Options with Guaranteed, Higher Returns
Certificates of Deposit (CD)
When your business invests in a CD, the money earns interest over a set period of time. Once the CD has matured, you may withdraw the money or roll it over for a new term. Legacy Bank offers CDs with a variety of terms, interest rates and minimum deposits.
- Specially suited for businesses with a low-risk tolerance
- A variety of terms from four (4) weeks to five (5) years
- Competitive interest rates
- $10,000 minimum deposit for terms less than six months
- $1,000 deposit minimum deposit for terms six months and greater
- Interest compounded quarterly for terms of six (6) months or greater
- Interest paid at maturity for four (4) week and thirteen (13) week terms
- Automatic renewal with ten (10) day grace period
- An early withdrawal is subject to penalty
Time Deposit (CD) RatesNote: scroll left and right to view full table.
|Product||Minimum Opening Deposit||Interest Rate||APY|
The annual percentage yields (APY) are accurate as of today and are subject to change without notice. The annual percentage yield on all Time Deposits with a term length indicated in a range of days/months is calculated on the maximum term length for that particular deposit.
- The interest rate and APY may change after account opening.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
Deciding what to do with your money doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Check out our Help Center for free resources and answers to the most common questions!Visit Help Center
Business Debit Card Application
Follow the link below to apply for a business debit card through Legacy Bank.Download Document
Business Credit Card Application
Follow the link below to apply for a business credit card through Legacy Bank.Apply for Credit Card
Business Check Re-order
Follow the link below to re-order checks for your business accounts.Visit Website
Personal Financial Statement
Follow the link below to access your personal Financial Statement.Download Document
Legacy Bank Can Help Your Business Earn Guaranteed, Higher Returns.
Contact or visit a nearby branch location to discuss CD options for your business.View Locations