Legacy Bank Culture & Benefits
Our employees display sound work ethics, dedication, and a desire to learn and improve lives… qualities that are rewarded with long-term success and daily happiness.
Legacy Bank Benefits:
- Health Insurance (Legacy pays a portion of employee’s premium)
- Dental Insurance (Legacy pays a portion of the employee’s premium)
- Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Additional Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- Accrued Vacation
- Accrued Sick Leave
- Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
From Melisa Sorenson, Senior Vice President of Operations and TechnologyLegacy Bank, its owners, and staff are my extended family. It is a pleasure to be part of the Legacy Bank culture where we care about one another and our customers!
If you think you’d like to be a part of our team here at Legacy Bank, please browse the open positions below for available opportunities.
Responsible for accurately processing financial transactions and being an effective source of information for our customers: in lobby, drive-thru window or by telephone at our downtown location. Provides friendly, professional, confidential and effective assistance to customers and coworkers assuring a positive experience and minimizing wait time.
- Position: Teller
- Type: Part-time
- Location: Wichita (E. Douglas)
Call Center Representative I
Teller II -Pratt, KS
Don’t See an Applicable Position?
That’s okay! We are always looking for talented professionals to join our growing team. Please submit your application today!Apply Online Today